Saturday, 21 August 2010

Challenge #3

This will be a tougher one, in case you thought the others were too easy.
I want you to draw a scene from your favorite book. And be so kind as to tell us what the book is, as well. Unless you want people guessing. ;)

Ok, that's all for today. And remember to send in challenge ideas as well as replies. Also, be brave. I'll write your name next to your drawing, but if you want, I'll keep in anonymous. That way you can send even those drawings you're not sure about.


I thought I'd take a shot at it, so here's a pretty crude sketch of a scene from the book Rama II, by Arthur C. Clarke and Gentry Lee. I'm not sure how many people are supposed to be in the picture, since it's been a long time since I read it, but two seemed fitting:

No comments:

Post a Comment